Iron is an essential mineral that keeps you healthy, and full of energy and supports hemoglobin formation that provides oxygen-rich blood throughout the body. Iron deficiency is common in women and causes adverse effects like low immunity, fatigue, and poor concentration. Iron deficiency is not easy to detect in the early stages and may lead to severe anemia later. NatureAlly formulates the best multivitamin tablets for women that provides 100% RDA of iron and helps overcome and prevent iron deficiency in women.
Iron Deficiency Symptoms
Low iron levels if left untreated may develop into severe iron deficiency anemia or IDA. IDA leads to a drastic decrease in oxygen-carrying red blood cells that lead to the following symptoms.
- Lack of energy, tiredness, and fatigue.
- Heart palpitations and shortness of breath.
- Pale skin, itching, and low immunity levels.
- Frequent headaches, cold sensations throughout the body, and having difficulty concentrating.
- Oral sores, sore tongue, changes in the way food tastes, and difficulty swallowing.
- Tinnitus symptoms or buzzing noises inside the head.
- Hair loss and brittle nails.
- Restless leg syndrome and cravings for non-food items like dirt, mud, and ice.
These symptoms only surface when iron deficiency has developed into anemia. Getting your iron levels tested and regular intake of the best multivitamins for women containing iron like NatureAlly’s nutritional solutions will help reverse low iron levels or treat IDA.
Groups Most in Need of Iron Supplements
Iron deficiency is common in India. These may be due to poor nutrition, dietary restrictions, and other unavoidable circumstances. Here are some of the groups and sub-groups of the population that necessarily require and will benefit most from multivitamins for women containing the optimum amount of iron supplementation.
- Pregnant and lactating women.
- Menstruating women.
- Infants, toddlers, and young children.
- Vegan and Vegetarians.
- Cancer Patients.
- Patients with celiac disease, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and other gastrointestinal disorders.
- Patients taking iron-depleting medicines like hyperacidity medications.
- Patients underwent gastric surgery.
- Frequent blood donors and patients with blood disorders, such as thalassemia or sickle cell anemia.
- Athletes, and sportswomen.
- Heart patients, people suffering from kidney failure, and persons over 65 years of age.
- Heavy drinkers and people suffering from alcoholism.
- Patients taking blood-thinning medications like aspirin and heparin.
- Patients having iron absorption trouble.
- Women experiencing hair loss and damaged nails.
All these groups of the population should take iron supplements. NatureAlly’s Gold + and Active series are the best multivitamin tablets for skin and hair containing iron, folic acid, biotin, and all other essential minerals. Regular intake of these supplements will reverse an iron deficiency. You get a tremendous boost of energy as well as shiny hair and strong nails in the process.
Iron Deficiency Tests
Hemoglobin, hematocrit, and Serum ferritin are the most efficient tests for diagnosing iron deficiency in your body. But it is best to consult your physician for recommending appropriate tests suited to your needs.
NatureAlly’s Multivitamin for Women Benefits
NatureAlly’s nutritional supplements are the best multivitamin for women in 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, and above. Our products contain all the essential minerals and vitamins including iron that treat and reverse iron deficiency and increase hemoglobin levels in your body. Here is a brief description of nutrients other than iron that helps in iron absorption in the body as well.
- Vitamin A
Though whole grains and legumes are nutritious, they contain Phytates that decrease iron absorption in the body. Regular intake of Vitamin A and beta-carotene increase iron absorption and counter the influence of phytates. NatureAlly’s products are the best multivitamin for women over 30 containing the 100% RDA of Vitamin A, B vitamins, folic acid, and other essential nutrients that help treat iron-deficiency anemia and improve iron levels in pregnant women.
- Vitamin C
Vitamin C is not only a super anti-oxidant but also facilitates iron absorption in the body. Its intake is necessary to improve and increase iron absorption in the body, especially in women. Phytates, polyphenols, and certain proteins also inhibit iron absorption which is countered by regular intake of Vitamin C which supports iron absorption in the presence of these substances. Iron absorption from a vegan and vegetarian diet is increased nearly sixfold times with a regular intake of Vitamin C supplements like NatureAlly’s multivitamin tablets for women.
Precautions to Take for Iron Supplements
- Take supplements with food so as not to upset the stomach.
- Do not take iron supplements with coffee, tea, or milk as they can inhibit iron absorption.
- Take your NatureAlly’s multivitamins for womenwith orange juice to get an extra dose of vitamin C.
Final ThoughtsBy taking iron and multivitamin supplements like NatureAlly’s best multivitamin tablets for women, and improving your diet, you will reverse iron deficiency within no time at all. Say bye to fatigue, and weakness and say hello to energy, good health, and a new way of life.